* Compatible with Microsoft Windows 98 & above OS (32 & 64bit OK!).
* Compatible with Mac OSX & above OS (Below for details).
* Requires one USB port.
* Easy mounting with included desk clamps.
* Total of 6 axis including X, Y, Z, R, U & V for engine controls.
* Total of 12 buttons via 6 dual direction flip switches.
* Six physical detents with one per lever.
* 176 programmable functions using included control manager software.
* 3 colour mode indicator LEDs on base.
* Enlarged, stable & sturdy joystick base.
* Extra long seven foot USB cable.
* Plug and play driverless USB installation.
* Precise, rugged & reliable MILSPEC level industrial components.
* Made in the USA & backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
The renowned Throttle Quadrant USB from CH
Products, the leading manufacturer of flight simulation hardware, is
compatible with both Macs and PCs and utilises quality MILSPEC level
industrial components & the latest in flight control technology to
ensure the most reliable and accurate simulated aircraft throttle bank
Fully programmable and featuring six physical detent
axis, the Throttle Quadrant USB takes you from the computer to the
cockpit. The Throttle Quadrant USB can be configured to resemble the
throttle control of twin engine and multi engine aircraft and when
paired with a CH Products joystick, yoke and pedals, the combination
provides the most realistic flight simulation experience available.
robust, quality military specification level CH Products throttle
offers an industry leading two year warranty and is fully compatible
with all Microsoft operating systems from Windows98 onwards in both 32
and 64bit versions. Please note that the included CH Products control
manager software is not Mac compatible and this throttle works as USB
device only on Mac systems, however you can still reassign or remap the
buttons and axis from within most game titles.